What is OPERATIONHEATJAC?
OPERATIONHEATJAC® puts an end to the misery of freezing in the operation room. It is a simple electric/battery heated garment that meets AORN standards and effectively provides warmth and comfort to OR staff.
- The OPERATIONHEATJAC® is a heated garment designed to be worn over scrubs, under the Operationheatjac Insulating Vest (OHJIV), and then under a scrub warm-up jacket or surgical gown.
- Its unique design allows core body heat to be easily maintained and serves as your own personal radiator.
- Available with a rechargeable battery power supply or air activated warmers for those requiring complete mobility or a plug-in transformer for those who are stationary.
- Potentially Life Saving
Read more about over 4000 lawsuits against the 3M Bair Hugger
- Save $$ on Operating Room laundry
Nurses will not need to use multiple blankets to keep warm
- Better performance of nurses, anesthesia staff, and perfusionists by eliminating cold as a distraction.