CoolHeating Sample Pack
Disposable belt designed to provide either heating or cooling. Great for medical personnel in the operating room.
For heat simple load the three pockets with air activated warmers. The heating effect last up to 12 hours and throws off temperatures from 150 – 120 degrees F
For a cooling effect insert reusable cooling packs which have been previously stored in the freezer. The cooling effect lasts about 3 hours
The CoolHeating sample pack includes the following
- 20 disposable belts, 5 of each size – S, M. L and XL
- 60 air activated warmers
- 36 reusable cooling packs
- Lightweight, and disposable.
- Ideal for Orthopedic Surgeons, Neurosurgeons, and Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- A “minimal garment” as this is a belt worn around the torso, so minimal additional fabric and associated warmth
- Insulating pads, i.e. bubble wrap/air pockets helps insulate the torso from the cold or heat
- Non-Sterile, worn underneath a surgical gown or any PPE
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Ties in the front
- Patented design
- Effective in 80 degrees F. worn under a scrub warm-up jacket to keep the cold in.
- Can be billed under PPE